Monday, July 2, 2012

Good News

Thank you for the prayers.  My AFI was in the normal range!  It is still in the high end of normal where most OB's will watch you closer, especially for signs of pre-term labor, but I only have a few days left in the "pre-term" window.  Sunday I will be far enough along for home birth.  So it looks like as long as this baby waits until at least Sunday (with my history that shouldn't be a problem) and I don't have any more really wonky fundal measurements that we're okay.  I don't have the official word from the midwife on that but just knowing that the AFI is lower than it was made me very happy.

I guess that means that it's time for me to ask for prayer requests.  Please feel free to submit prayer requests in the comments of either of my blogs or by e-mail (any e-mail you have for me is fine).  Just like last time I will compile the prayer requests and pray for all requests I have during labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment