Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Unpacking Blessings

I got off track on the story of 3 years ago.  Honestly that was on purpose.  There were some things that happened 3 years ago that I'm just not ready to fully talk about yet.  I guess sometimes miracles take time to fully unpack.

Here I am though, hopefully about to deliver this new little one, and I can't help but reflect on what I was doing 3 years ago.  Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what I was doing 3 years ago today but I know that generally I was preparing for a very important trip.  It was a trip that would change my life.  It was the weekend that I was to meet up with 7 other Catholic IF bloggers (4 of which I had never met before).  I had already met AYWH, FT and LH during my surgery trip in late May and early June of that year but I was about to meet TCIE, Sew, FJIEJ and JB for the first time.  I was also about to visit TN for the first time.  I had no idea 3 years ago today how much I was about to fall in love with TN and how important that state would become to me.

Hopefully this little one is as eager to meet me as I am to meet them.  I'm still collecting prayer intentions for labor.

2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful weekend! I will always be thankful for your kindness and generosity -- how many people would pick up a total stranger from the airport????

    Thanks for bringing back such wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you have a safe delivery!

    And since you asked...if you could pray for a safe remainder of my pregnancy and delivery, baby and I would be thankful.

    ReplyDelete