Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry 9th day of Christmas! & Prayer Buddy Reveal

This is a first for me.  The person that I was praying for was also praying for me!  And that person is...

Ania from The 411 on the 418's

Unfortunately she not only knows the pain of IF, she also knows the pain I go through with my mother.  The following is one of the first things I read on her blog:


I was taken aback that she was able to so aptly put my feeling into words.  It was strange to feel so close to someone who's blog I'd never heard of before and yet so easy.  I'll say more about the benefits of her prayer in my life as soon as I get a little more time to update which will probably be next week but I wanted to just thank Ania for praying for me and let her know what an honor it was to pray for her.


1 comment:

  1. Total goosebump moment when I realized we were praying for each other! I don't think I've ever been quoted before, what an honor.

    My time during adoration where I experienced healing from my cyst, I felt the Lord's hand so firmly upon me and know it was on you too as I lifted you up! Thanks so much for your prayers too.

    ReplyDelete