Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mixed Bag

How's that for a title?  Actually things have been going very well here for the most part, I'm just having a frustrating day.

I tried to go back to yoga today and I just don't think that this instructor and this class is the right one for me.  I'm not sure whether to give it one more week or try out the Tuesday class next week instead.

My aunt wrote me through FB today...  yes, I unblocked her and added her back on my friends list when S was in the hospital...  I'm pretty much regretting it now.  Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what to write back. It might take me a couple days to figure out exactly what to write to be polite, concise and yet set clear boundaries.

So that's pretty much all that's stressing me.  The rest is really good.

E is getting more work so we're hopeful that we'll be able to stay here despite the fact that his employer announced that layoffs are still coming.  Regardless, we know God has a plan and know that if E does get laid off that everything will be good.  Funny how I'm not stressed about this at all and most days E isn't either.

S has been hit and miss with naps.  Some days she fights like a prize fighter and some days she goes down relatively easily.  Thankfully today was the relatively easy and thankfully she usually sleeps well at night.

So here's my funny story for the week (WARNING TMI AHEAD)...

While we were snowed in last weekend I got incredibly nauseous while taking decorations off our 12' fake tree and ask E to bring me something to puke in. I really didn't think that I would puke despite the overwhelming urge to, but what do you know I puked!  Now here's the funny part, I LOVED it!  Not the actual puking, but the fact that I did puke.  And do you know why?  Because it's normal to puke in pregnancy, right?  With S I never puked until I was in transition during labor.  I swear there's never been a happier puker ever.  It was so nice to feel normal.

My last progesterone test was in zone 3.  I haven't heard from Dr. O's office yet so I'm not sure if he wants me to try d/cing yet or not.  I'm due for another draw on Wednesday.  I'm guessing that the lab goofed up and just didn't send him the results so I'll probably end up having to fax them myself when I'm able to get them in writing.  My midwife is coming for a visit on Monday.  I'm not sure if I want her to use the doppler again or not.  I think it's still too early to use a fetoscope.  And I'm really torn about whether to get an ultrasound or not.  What a blessing to have these things be my biggest decisions.

Overall life is good.  Of course, I still have quite a few Christmas cards to get out and Candlemas is just a few days away...  maybe I should get off of here and work on them...  hmmm...  Maybe I'll take a nap. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard each pregnancy can be so very different. Never thought I'd ever hear someone say they're happy to be throwing up. Glad that you are!

    ReplyDelete