Saturday, February 4, 2012

Three years ago today...

I first heard Dr. Y's name.  I can't remember who's blog I saw it on first and who's blog had the link to Percolating Petals' site. I guess it doesn't matter. Somehow right about 11 AM PST, 3 years ago today I found either this post or this post.  It took me a bit before I realized that 2 PM EST was right then at that moment.  Then it took me a few minutes to get E.WTN up and streaming.  I also can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure that day I knew that it wasn't just coincidence that I found those blog posts at that moment on that day.  I knew we were on a journey, I just didn't know how amazing it was going to turn out.

So come along with me on this journey.  I can't write all the details on a public blog (some details I can't even write on a private blog to protect others' privacy) but I hope to be able to give you as much of the story as possible and hopefully that will be enough for you to experience some of our miracle.  I'm going to try to give you the story as it happened.  This will be a journey that will take us into August...  I'm sure that it is not a coincidence that the story will last the rest of this pregnancy.

Blessings, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment