Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doing better

Y'all must be praying for me!  I am still in a good amount of pain but feeling more stable emotionally.  I finally posted an ad for a mother's helper position as well as a housekeeper position.  Our beloved housekeeper started a full time graduate program last week and this place is getting pretty bad.  I had hoped to have a mother's helper in place before our housekeeper left so that I wasn't having to have 2 new people at the same time, but we had a bunch of drama with the last mother's helper back in May and I just wasn't up to dealing with the interviewing again until now.  Right off the bat I had to turn down 2 people for the mother's helper position and was not feeling very optimistic last night but then this morning 2 people that I'm interested in talking more with applied.  And a pretty awesome sounding candidate applied for the housekeeping position.  I know that God is always looking out for me but I'm feeling it a little more today.

I smell poop! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely, a cleaning lady and a mother's helper. I hope you find someone good. That would be hard otherwise. Do you hire students as mother's helpers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm picky so I'll do without rather than hire someone who isn't right for our family. My favorite person I interviewed last night is a student but the other two weren't.

    ReplyDelete