Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ripping apart

Seriously, sometimes I have no idea how I ever got pregnant with S other than the fact that I was about 30 pounds lighter when I conceived.  The cycle that I got pregnant with her I didn't think that I could get pregnant as my cycle was the lightest cycle I'd ever had.  I really thought it was abnormally light.  When I got pregnant I wondered if that's what periods are supposed to be like??   My first period after pregnancy wasn't as light I don't think but I had no pain....  what a concept!  Last cycle was very heavy and painful but nothing like this.  This cycle is hell!  I have been flooding for days and feel like I'm ripping apart on my left side.  Side note: my left side had more adhesions.  Ugh!  I give up.  I just want to crawl into bed and stay there.

Oh and to add insult to injury...  I've been trying to taper down on pumping as I'm still experiencing D-MER  and for our family's sake I need to stop.  You'd think that someone with such a low supply (I'm only getting maybe 4 oz a day) could just stop pumping but not me.  I hear of these women who just stop breastfeeding without their breast hurting, but not me.  Heck despite a low supply, I soaked my shirt today...  what the heck?  Can't anything go right with my body?

Obviously I'm a hormonal mess and my poor husband is getting the brunt of it.  That man is a SAINT!  Please pray for my dear sweet saint of a husband and for my marriage.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the increasing pain with your cycles. It is funny what you said about your period because I have had a similar theory. Everyone I know who is super fertile seems to have extremely light periods. My periods did get lighter after going on HCG but still no baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on hCG the cycle before I conceived S and the one where I conceived her. I guess it's time to call the doc and get back on it. I haven't even seen my Napro doc since shortly after I got pregnant with S.

    ReplyDelete