Sunday, August 21, 2011

Total Bust


I was hoping to not have to start charting again.  I was hoping that I was just testing too early.  Nope, it's CD 1 after just a 24 day cycle...  It's time to start charting again.  Crud!  I had pretty severe ovulation type pain on Friday 8/12 so that means I might have had an 8 day luteal phase...  Crud!  I'm so tired of all of this.

Since there are post dates on both sides of the family and S was exactly 10 months from LMP to delivery, if I'm blessed enough to become pregnant again, I can probably count on having another close to 10 month pregnancy.  So that means that I would have to get pregnant this cycle to be able to deliver by my 40th birthday which is exactly 10 months from today.  Ugh!  I feel so old.

Now for some happy news...  S is 15 months today.  She is in full on todderhood.  She wants what she wants, when she wants it or the world might end.  Despite that, she is more fun everyday.  She learns new words and signs everyday.  She has a shy side but after she gets her bearings is outgoing and talks to just about everyone.  She sleeps in her crib which is a corner of our room.  This morning when I heard her wake up I pretended like I was asleep and just watched her play and talk away to herself...  she is magical.  She is truly the light of our lives and I can't imagine my life without her.  I know she will make a great big sister if that is God's will.  She makes me want to be a better person.

That's all I can think of for now.  Prayer buddy, please pray for peace and understanding in our little Catholic blogging world.  It seems as though the evil one is trying to stir the pot.  Of course he loves nothing more than to get God's children to quarrel.  St. Michael, pray for us!


1 comment:

  1. I did all those types of calculations as well. Now I am 40. My son is 4 and a half. I have stopped calculating. I hope you will conceive soon. 40 begins the countdown to menopause. Sorry, is this negative? I will pray for you to conceive soon. Children need siblings.

    ReplyDelete