Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Here we go again

I feel weird complaining about my cycles when not too far away my worst nightmare is coming true for someone else and yet we must go on.

I'm pretty sure that I'm on CD 2...  I'm back to so many red stickers that deciphering CD1 is a little hard again.  I have a lot to do today and I'm flooding so heavy that it's hard to be away from the lieu very long.  Poor S was really mad at me for making her go down for a nap early but we have a lot to do this afternoon and I needed her to go down.  None of us slept well last night anyway so she really needs the sleep.  On the upside I have more energy than I did at the beginning of the week.  I'm guessing that the green smoothies are responsible for me not being asleep on the sofa right now.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of prayer buddies.  I'm looking forward to the big reveal.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I would go nuts with that kind of cycle. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I can't imagine that kind of suffering.

    ReplyDelete