Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stressed

Well, my favorite person from the interviews the other night said she took another job.  I wrote her back asking for feedback on how I can better attract someone like her to the job.  If she says more money, then there's probably not much I can do but I'm hoping that she can give me some good feedback that can help.

I'm feeling discouraged.  I wish I had at least one sane family member that had time to come help with S so that I could get this house in order.  Alas the only sane family members that are capable of helping with S have to work and this place needs a couple months of hard work 2-3 days a week to get it back to a place where it will be easier to maintain.  Clutter is just so time consuming!

I'm flooding again today.  Funny enough other than being tired I feel pretty good.  I've always been amazed that I feel the most stable when I'm flooding away.  It's super annoying though to stand up and feel a gush.

S is playing away so sweetly.  I'm thinking that she must be trying to poop as she normally wouldn't give me this long!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you help didn't work out. I hope you find someone soon.

    ReplyDelete