Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ugh!

Well, I offered a second interview to the person from tonight but I have some strong reservations.  She seems to have negative ideas about attachment parenting even though it's clear that she doesn't know what it is and she expressed concern about her sister "going overboard" on organics.  I'm not sure if she means processed things that are labeled organic or what.  It was funny though as it was clear that our styles are pretty much polar opposite.  So the big question is can she adapt to our style?

I really need somebody though so if she and S get along and she says she's willing to adapt to our style then I might give her a try.  Maybe I should just start praying about the other lady that I'm interviewing on Friday!  There's a couple of other people that have contacted me too so hopefully I can find someone that's a good enough fit that I can get this house cleaned out.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. That sounds like such a chore. I hope your find someone soon who gets you and your parenting style and the way you want your home to run.

    ReplyDelete