Saturday, September 10, 2011

Quick update

I should be in bed already but I'm so excited about something that I had to post.  I was not looking forward to charting but I know that I have to if I want to go back on hCG injections.  I've been charting but have yet to put the stickers on my chart so I didn't realize until tonight that I actually get to use GREEN stickers!!  I guess I'm still way healthier than I was as I was a total yellow sticker girl before pregnancy.  In fact prior to pregnancy I think I'd used maybe 2 green stickers ever.  Now to remember where I put all those green stickers. ;o)

The interviews tonight were better than most of the others so far.  The first woman had a ton of experience, maybe too much...  I think she was trying to prove how much she knew about children but she ended coming off as arrogant.  Maybe she was just nervous but it may cost her a second interview depending on how the other women do.  I want to interview tomorrow's candidates before I decide for sure.  The second woman had almost no paid experience but I can probably see her fitting in here better.  Unless the two girls in the morning blow me out of the water, the second girl from tonight will probably be invited to a 2nd interview.

Funny enough the 2nd girl is Catholic, from OH and has the same last name as another blogger.  That could be a good sign.  My bed is calling.  Please pray that by 1 PM PDT that I have a clear idea about who I should offer a second interview to.

1 comment:

  1. Yah for green stickers! If you need extras I have some I can mail you. I don't use green stickers-ever. Praying that you can discern who to interview next and who will fit in with your family.

    ReplyDelete