Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I guess some people have to learn their own lessens

I'll admit it.  I'm pretty hard headed and often insist on learning my own lessons.  I'm also pretty likely to stick my foot in my mouth.  I was just surprised to see a friend of mine that is struggling with primary infertility post "10 weeks and craving..."  I feel bad for her as now some of her friends and family really think that she is finally pregnant.  Please pray for my friend as she corrects her friends and family.

I'm supposed to be calling people back for the mother's helper position but I'm having a hard time getting going today.  I've been temping every 2 hours today for my primary doc who wants to see at least 3 average daily temps.  Today's average is 97.93.  I also need to make an appointment with my NaPro doc but of course I'm procrastinating!  At least I'm half listening to the homily on EWTN...  that's productive right? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment