Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's good to know we're not alone

I think the most helpful part of the blogging world has been seeing that I'm not alone.  In my frustration over the f.acebook thing, I went looking for those who were also frustrated and found this wonderful post that expresses my feelings way better than I ever could.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to accept the label of secondary infertility.  I know I'm only on my 3rd cycle since pregnancy but I'm on my 15th day of my period...  obviously something ain't right in Rome.  Maybe all I need is hCG but will that take care of the pain where I feel like I'm being ripped apart?  I actually took a high sensitivity pregnancy test yesterday to see if by some chance I had just tested too early and then miscarried.  The test was negative.  Anyway, it was good for me to find the post above because she lives with secondary IF.  I'm more and more drawn to the blogs of others living with secondary IF.  Of course this is new to me since before I had a hard time reading any blogs with children.

In other news, I'm weaning off of pumping.  Maybe today I won't pump just to see how that goes.  It is easier to be a mom to S without all the drama of pumping with D-MER.  I pray that if I'm blessed to get pregnant again that I won't have to deal with D-MER or pumping.  I guess a girl gets to dream right?

P.S.  The more I think about it, the real reason I didn't read blogs of those dealing with secondary IF before was I didn't want to think about secondary IF.  I was hoping that I'd turn into one of those fertile mertiles once I got pregnant the first time.  Oh well! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I know how you feel. I still dream that if somehow I got pregnant in my forties that miraculously I would become really fertile and have a third child as well. At least one can dream of being fertile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the link. This FB meme bothers me to no end!

    ReplyDelete