Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kicking my bum

I was hoping that I wouldn't have very much of a detox reaction to starting the green smoothies again...  oh well! Thankfully E will be home early today (the end of the fiscal year usually brings weekend work for E) and then I'll have our mother's helper here tomorrow and Tuesday.  Hopefully things will settle down by then.

............... my brain is totally dead...........  There was something else that I planned to write but all I can think about is sleep and peanut butter.  I guess I'll close and see if I can get a few minutes sleep before S wakes up from her nap.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just using whatever I have on hand. This morning it was 1 leaf kale, 1 leaf collard, 1 leaf rainbow chard, a couple handfuls of spinach, 1 small apple, 1 carrot, about 1/4 of a medium sized green melon (not sure what type of melon it was, it was just in our CSA box), about 1 cup water, about 1 full 16 oz glass of ice and maybe a banana - I can't remember if I put the banana in or not. I thought it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete